Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lack of Internet Leads to Several Entries in One Post

11/4/10
Converted my computer/all internet sites to Spanish, with John's help :) I've been talking MOSTLY in Spanish, and it definitely DOES get easier with practice. Yay :) Today at lunch, this guy (forget his name... but he's a theo student...) told me to stop talking so slowly and perfectly, and to just talk faster and make lots of mistakes. I know he's right, but I hate making mistakes! I feel so stupid!


Week in Review


Saturday night: MiniRally. Futbol tournament. Super fun! I played on a team with other American girls... We won 1, tied 1, and lost 2. Pretty good for only 1 girl that actually plays! Our game plan went like this: Get the ball to Cindy. This plan worked great, except that she got hurt during every game, and each time it was worse! By the last game Saturday night, she was done for :(


Sunday (Halloween): More futbol games! Cindy and Jillian couldn't play due to injuries, so the rest of us played different positions We ended up getting 4th place, out of 5 teams… yup. We’re awesome ☺
That evening, we all dressed up, watched a movie, and ate pizza in Julianne and Brianna’s room. It was super fun!


Monday: Holiday. Día de los Muertos. I went to Valencia with a group of people, had some lunch, and walked around. Holidays in Spain are the worst. But only because I’d like to go DO staff, and everything is closed/only open odd times when I can’t be there. Other than that, I love practicaly having no school ☺


11/17/10
BAHA!! So I was writing that nearly two weeks ago, and forgot to actually post it due to lack of internet. So THIS WEEK… haha


On Sunday, I went to Castellon with some friends, and we met up with our Grammar teacher, Alina. She’s known as the “hott teacher.” Seriously, she’s attractive. Haha. She is pretty much fluent in English and, obviously Spanish, so we always ask her for help when we (me and my Group C classmates) don’t understand something, we always ask her for help, because she’s always the most helpful, and she can translate phrases for us ☺ We walked around the city, did some fun stuff, and ate dinner at an Italian Buffet. Definitely some of the best food I’ve had. REAL, green and red lettuce, fresh mozzarella with tomatoes and balsamic, desserts up the wazoo….I was in heaven.


So, I don’t have school on Friday, (big surprise) so I’m going to get on a random train, make a random stop, and go see a sweet little town ☺ Who knows where I’ll end up! I’m stoked about this trip ☺


Two nights ago, I went with my friend, Richie, to his city league futbol game to take pictures. Now, I should be editing those, but I want to download a free trial of Adobe Lightroom first and see if I can make them look any better (stupid night time with weak lighting).


11/19/10
Here we are! Friday, and I STILL haven’t posted this stupid thing. I went shopping yesterday after classes, and bought tons of necessities at PRIMARK. Definitely my new favorite store ☺ Good prices, decent quality, what more could I ask for??? I walked out of the store with a bag FULL of stuff I needed, and I only spent 45.50 E! I was so proud of myself ☺


I don’t have school today, so I’m going to go explore a random town with my friend John. Should be fun!! If we don’t like it, we’ll hop back on the train and try the next one!


It's 2 AM. The internet is sucking, and I'm bummed because I'm calling my mom back on skype every 5 minutes :( I kinda wish I was tired, but I'm not, thanks to the awesome coffees (yes, plural) I had tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment